Software developer : Internship
Toulouse or Remote
About the position
Team-up with a young company in the field of Cloud Computing!
Holori provides the multi-cloud management platform aiming to make the technology simple, cost-efficient and resilient. With Holori, companies are able to design their cloud architecture, forecast and compare the costs. Holori centralizes all the cloud projects and automatically adjusts the infrastructure to maximize the system performance and optimize costs.
We are looking for a full stack developer to work mainly on our cloud comparison engine and on our diagramming software.
You will :
– Work on the front-end of our products and make design suggestions
– Participate in the development of an automatic parsing tool of cloud providers’ catalogs
– Scrap additional cloud providers catalogs to gather new prices and offers
– Extend internal REST API
– Support to test & deploy the log monitoring system
– Implement SSO APIs to cloud providers’ services
What you bring on the table :
– Experienced with one of the following framework: Vue.js, React, Angular
– Familiar with Python, Requests, Tornado, BeautifulSoup, PonyORM or SQLAlchemy
– Confident in writing SQL requests and using Shell command line
– Any experience with Logstash and Elasticsearch will be considered positively
– Skills in software architecture and REST API design
– In addition to data pipelines, you’re also quite good with Kubernetes and cloud technology
– You’ve already built applications that run on AWS, Azure, GCP
– You know how to use Git and agile methods
– You prefer doing Mockups before implementation
Most importantly, if you are interested by the cloud technology and want to make an impact, we are the good fit for you!
Any personal coding project is much appreciated.